A matter that nobody has ever thought!!!

Precautions: A lot of hyperboles is used in this text. So don't exactly take this topic seriously. It's just a guess, and an opinion, about which I always wanted to share.



Have any of you been lately thinking about the matters that nobody has ever thought of, something exclusive, something out of the unknown box or extraordinary or maybe something appalling? Because I've been lately thinking about a lot of matters, and I guess nobody has ever thought about this in quintillion years. What if people could think about infinity matters? What if there were no matters left to think of? But, probably that won't happen, no, it can't be, cause the probability for this is an absolute 0%. Well, the main point for this text is, the matters that only 0.0000001% of people think of, which off course includes me and excludes you all, until you read the whole entire text by yourself. Imagine that you're roaming in space, and you have millions of matters circling around your entire body. Matters that no one has ever thought of. Imagine yourself in a microwave, boiling like an egg, cause an egg itself brings up a lot of matters, off course we unpredictable humans can't understand. I guess even animals can think of better matters than all the morons like Hulk, even Hulk itself is a wild animal, reminds me of a chimpanzee from the movie “Babies day out”.

It really annoys me when people prove or says something without any stout evidence. Yeah! I know unavoidable. Years ago, the philosophy of naturalism contends that all phenomena are scientifically explicable and nothing exists beyond the natural world. Wow! How can they be perfectly sure about what they are saying. Here the matter is to me, I think supernatural powers does exist but maybe not in our galaxy, maybe in another galaxy far away from our one. Sounds cool, huh! Because I guess the astronauts from NASA only visited the planets from our galaxy I don't think they visited another galaxy, so how can they be 100% sure about what they discovered in our galaxy. I know, totally different.

Have any of you morons watched the eccentric movie, “Thor: Ragnarök, don't even say a word about this movie, it stinks, but I will say a lot because I've been thinking about a matter, wasn't Hulk a bit less paroxysmal from all the other movies which includes hulk. He was looking odd and blunder and at the last scene he was a coward made me remind of a bluish looking creature from “Monster University”. Another thing people never think about is how Marvell Studio got up with the idea of Hulk. Did they get influenced from another movie or film or did Mark Buffalo specially asked Marvell to give him such horrifying name, btw what's the meaning of Hulk anyway? Probably smashing things.

Maybe one day you'll realize that all the matters you've thought were naturally correct and yeah off course I influenced you all. You will turn around and imagine, "I am overwhelmed that now I can think of matters that nobody has ever thought of, only by reading that text. What if I had never read those text, would I've been sitting on the planet Mars now?  Who knows? The probability of you sitting on Mars is -100%, unless you're an astronaut. I know the text was complex. Yes it does look cool and bizarre at the same time, but this is what it keeps me pushing through all the odd and unbelievable matters. I truly think, nobody has ever thought of sleeping inside a microwave or being sent in an endless void, only to calculate 1+1=?But our brain itself is an endless white whole of matters that nobody has ever thought of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog